HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

traydor, i think its, er, safe to say it is a huge area. That is...

1. 434 Posts.
    traydor, i think its, er, safe to say it is a huge area. That is not an issue.

There is an awful lot of Nickel down there.

It's just a shame that it's not particularly easy to get out of the ground, and not of a high grade.

However, as long as Nickel increases by, say, 5%.. ON AVERAGE over the life of the mines (32 years for their big one, as a prelim estimate)... we are quite good :)

Note, that is 5% from TODAYS price! Not, 5% per year... just, literally, has to hold 5% above todays price. (well, 24th Decembers price, that's the latest I have).

If Nickel averages, over the next 32 years, 16% above its 24th Dec price, (to $9.81)... from just Yerilla we should have a NPV of circa $530+m (pre-tax discount rate of 8%).

Add in the rest of their projects, and assume KNP and A1 are viable... and you have quite a nifty company.

Just for kicks, if Nickel can average 30% higher than 24th Decembers price, over the next 32 years, it'll be $11/pound... For Yerilla, this, pessimistically, will result in a NPV of circa $1Bn.

$1Bn spread over 260M shareholders = $4 each, from Yerilla alone... Again, with a pre-tax discount rate of 8%.

These numbers aren't far fetched... two requirements would be needed:
    The PFS to be accurate enough (risky, but, no evidence tot he contrary)
    Nickel to increase in price at around 1% per year for 32 years.... (not without risk, but, this is less than historical inflation).

$9=$218M NPV.
    $11=$1Bn NPV.
    How much would $13 per pound be? Enough to give make HRR a very valuable company in a few years time... and make me smile an awful lot.

Will Ni keep rising? Hmmm, depends. It's a fairly green metal, in a lot of ways.

It's used in nuclear plants a lot...
    It's used to make a lot of rechargeable batteries (electric car batteries inclusive)...
    It's used to make things like planes lighter...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.