HAW 0.00% 6.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

Has anybody not read the last quarterly report??Everyone...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Has anybody not read the last quarterly report??

Everyone accusing haw of not progressing or doing nothing at all.

Correct me if im wrong but does it not say on page 4 of the report that haw will commence drilling program in early march2010??

It says they are focusing on extending the recently discovered high grade haematite in the southern half of the tenement(bordering JMS) and now they are going to see if it extends in to the northern half. (bhp/Western areas)border. Maybe i am really stupid but that tells me they have found what they are looking for down south and are now checking to see if its up north. the fact that bhp has a block on this ground tells me they will find it. Bhp is a smart company, they dont go around buying blocks of land just for the hell of it. There is a reason why they purchased this block and something tells me its not for planting a tomato crop. Now if they find what they are looking for up north, chances are the strike continues along the whole mountain. 25km of iron ore, and thats just haw, why do you think jms and bhp want to consolidate. They can buy tomatoes anywhere, but unfortunately its not tomatoes they are after.
    If you all think .007 and .008 is too much for a massive iron ore resource then wait 6 months and pay 20-30c instead. thats makes more sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1789 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 7857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.