BHP 0.35% $42.91 bhp group limited

Is the BHP share price on its way to 30 Bucks ? Well the BHP...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    Is the BHP share price on its way to 30 Bucks ?

Well the BHP board and management can’t help the arse falling out of the iron ore price I suppose (and the consequent tanking of the stock price on account of that)....but seriously....there are other things contributing to the tanking that the suits from Collins St sure are contributing to.

With such a massive decision as the offloading of the petroleum arm (in itself questionable)- did we really have to throw in the dual listing unwinding as well ? They must’ve known Aussie shareholders would cop it in the neck over that one.

Now just on this jettisoning of BHPP - one of our major cash cows (and bringing the diversity we need at times like now when the iron ore price tanks)....well apparently Big Oil isn’t a bad place to be for the next 10-15 years according to financial media both here and in the US this past week and even the Chevron chief has come out in the media crowing about the rivers of black gold cash coming their way....well WTF we’ve just announced we’re offloading our black gold. Can someone remind me why again ?

To quote fellow HC poster ‘RobThomas’

‘BHP's being run by a bunch of panicking, handwringing social justice enviro graduates in their late 20s and a bunch of middle aged beta males keeping quiet and hanging on until retirement’

I fear he’s dead right.

I hope our WPL share allocations are properly reflective of the cash cow we’re giving away and not some bastardised woke valuation.

I’m not convinced about this potash investment either.

So I don’t know if all of what’s going on is a result of the directors and management ‘working from home’ ( or is that ‘woking from home’)..... ill-timed and disjointed and questionable decisions made in their dressing gowns - but the destruction of shareholder wealth has become pretty serious.....28% give or take in 6 weeks - WTF.

I hope there is some serious opposition to any bonuses proposed next time around for these corporate clowns......in fact they should be not only stripped of their bonuses - it should be put to a vote at the AGM that they be made to wear big red bulbous shiny clown shoes as part of their AGM attire every year .....just so we all know exactly who they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.91
Change
-0.150(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$43.31 $43.33 $42.83 $238.5M 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3226 $42.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.92 9941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$42.93
  Change
-0.150 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$43.29 $43.33 $42.84 669410
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.