bible allow religious killing worse than islam, page-25

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am not severe at all. I am complete fair, according to good human ethics

it is enlightening to observe your posts becoming more corrupted, where you ignore truth & are an apologist for untruth

what rebuttals could occur here, particularly from yourself? how can one rebut with feathers?

also, who made ddzx an apologist of IsXlam, the 3rd progeny of AbraXham?

I already advised you previously, you posts are becoming increasing deluded, in your own fantasy world

I spoke in truth by saying the killings is the Old Testament are worse than IsXlam, which is similar to saying dog poo smells worse than cow dung

You want rebuttals?

also, who made ddzx an apologist of IsXlam, the 3rd progeny of AbraXham?

You make the statement comparing the killings in Christianity with those on Islam without substantiating the claim other than a comparison with dog poo and cow dung. That is the comparison of an apologist for Islam. Also you are an apologist by omission. You are happy to continually criticise Christianity in your crusade to expose the "truth" about the 2nd progeny of AbraXham while ignoring the 3rd except to compare the 3rd unfavourably to the 2nd.

You regard a comparison between dog poo and cow dung as a valid substantiation of your claim.

And you accuse me of being corrupt and delusional.

If your statement is the truth you should be able to substantiate it - otherwise you can't claim it to be the truth.

I asked you a simple question about what adding PBUH to Mohamed's name said about your beliefs because that is the practice of Muslims. Your response was to throw your toys out your cot by attaching my intelligence - and then claim that there was no anger.

That irrational response is not the hallmark of a truth teller that you claim to be.

it is enlightening to observe your posts becoming more corrupted, where you ignore truth & are an apologist for untruth
    I already advised you previously, you posts are becoming increasing deluded, in your own fantasy world

That response is a good indicator of a self opinionated, know all who thinks that he/she is above everybody else.

Beware of a person who masquerades as the continuous teller of the truth while demeaning those who disagree with him/her.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.