bible allow religious killing worse than islam, page-29

1. 27,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hilarious post

I find your attempts to demean me for disagreeing with you and for pointing out the flaws in your version of the truth not hilarious but sad.

see how easy it is to rebut

Are you agreeing with my rebuttals? Normally rebuttals form part of a chain in a discussion; with you it appears to end with demeaning statements when you have no answers.

your posts are certainly delusional because ddzx has no connected to IsXlam whatsoever

since there is no IsXalmists posting on Hot Copper, I simply don't address them

You are the one who raised Islam by comparing it unfavourably with Christianity. You are the one who used the abbreviation PBUH that muslims use. You are the one who continues an anti-Christian crusade.

the great problem of Xians condemning IsXlam is by doing so they pretend Xianism & Zionism don't have the same problems

this is why I focus on Xianism because the Xians post evangelising Xianism is the next best thing to sliced bread

Your posting of views that only put Christianity in a bad light and which put Islam in a good light relative to Christianity are a pretty good indication of were your sympathies lie. Yours is an anti-Christian crusade because it is relentless and unbalanced - you only post a one sided view.

You pretend that there is nothing good about Christianity. Your approach would be the envey of some envangelists. I'm referring to those who claim the truth in pushing their view as the only valid one.

Have you ever considered that the anti-Christian stuff that you post is nothing new to Christians - just a thought.

You claim to only post the truth. You might find this hard to take, but you are not always right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.