bible allow religious killing worse than islam, page-35

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What about the young guy growing up today, loud music, drink and drugs, films TV and other media full of sexual imagery and violence. Do you think its a good idea to advise him to follow his conscience. Even if he has an idea of right and wrong will he have self control in all the situations he finds himself in? That is an extreme, lots of average people living healthy lives wont have the understanding to make the right choices.

This is the reason that being a parent is one of the most difficult jobs around.

When my daughter was 16 I recall reaching the end of my rope and saying to her: "I must get as much wisdom and knowledge from you as possible before you become old and stupid like the rest of us".

Fortunately she, in spite of her parents, grew up into a well balanced adult.

As a result of a sad incident we are now repeating the parenting role with our grandchildren. The practice afforded to us the first time round hasn't made the job any easier. I don't know whether we are doing a decent job. All I can say is that we find the role far more exhausting the second time round.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.