Bible - confirmed by science, page-27

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Here is what I posted and the post that you responded to.
    You are the HC Bible expert, so go on, correct me if you can.
    Please try to keep your explanation understandable to mortals other than yourself.

There are some options expressed by Bible scribes which are no more helpful than the claims that the Universe started from nothing even though this claim does not contravene the known laws of nature.
    Opinions like
    Even from everlasting to everlasting you are God (Psalm 90:2).
    Like scientific ideas of the origin of the universe, this is just an expressed idea which has never been verified.
    -------------------------------------------
    With regards to your first line or first aspect of it (???), we 3, God, Jesus and myself, know your spinning a pork pie here. (No, we three are not another trinity lol).
    I was responding to the question of the start of the Universe, not one of your perennials, the Trinity.

Look at my post I did not mention the Trinity/

Correct me if you can -> What was running through your head to ask such a question, based on 2 simple questions I asked you?

As for my explanation, that's a comment made on a serious flawed,......assumption I assume?

I assumed there was some info you had knowledge of, which your words -> correct me if you can seem to suggest you do as well.

As is usual for you, like MrG you go off at tangents, even though MrG's tangents are a lot more understandable than yours.
    Look at my post, I was addressing the question of the start of the Universe.

So, in short, all my post was for was to ask what it says, no more and no less as the subject is not really something I have looked at.

Don't fret wotsup, you make about as much sense when you post on subjects that you have looked at.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.