Bible is supernaturally inspired., page-72

1. 24,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I haven't checked their calculations and neither am I interested in doing so and this is nothing against you.

Imo, especially with the Hebrew and OT, there are way more messages to be found in key words, like God's 4 letter name, the I AM, Father, and on it goes, by examining letter meanings, their numbers and what those numbers represent.

A repeated theme, story, or plan by God and how it's to be done, keeps on coming up.
    Example - God's 4 letter name and the I AM, pretty much tell an identical story.
    Effectively, God standing there with a plan in the heart and mind so to speak for Grace, for man and he is going to do that via his word (hook, draw) and sure enough that grace plan touches down at his feet so to speak and you know that came through Jesus - touchdown.

You could (not Biblical) take each of the letters of Grace and make a word from each = God's Riches At Christ Expense.

1:1 ....and God was Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father.................and Jesus says, I am in the Father and......in my Fathers house.................The Kingdom (word) will be in some.

1:1 .....and God (Father) was/is The Word (Is Word) and what do you need for words, the expression of your spirit, yourself = Alphabet.
    I feel that Aleph Tav or Alpha Omega = A to Z = a, b, c's...........The beginning of our lives, education, to employment etc, etc communications.
    That is another Key theme that pops up, into class, school and God is your teacher.

Word God - Image = Word Man.
    1:14 And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became (on the scene) and dwelt in us and we beheld the glory (word) of it (Him) glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth = words.
    John 17:8, 17:17, 17:22.

Hence Jesus filled with the words of the Fathers (God's) became the express image of the Fathers person, when he expressed his words out Heb 1:3 KJV, John 14:10.

Become born again - become a Word of God and Not the others wink.png

Us Words zbusc, have wings = net, mob Ph etc, you can be around the world in seconds, creating mayhem LOL.
    Babylon, Babylon has fallen - Net ??????? eek.pngtongue.png They drank the Wine (words) of her LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.