My God why have you forsaken me -> Have you ever wondered zbusc...

1. 23,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My God why have you forsaken me -> Have you ever wondered zbusc as to why Jesus would say this, when passages covering the timeline before that event, Jesus makes it clear that he knew what was coming and why he was going to die? (so, if God were to answer him, that would be the reason why).
    ------------
    "We know that the Lord Jesus is the "only-begotten" of God the Father. But in Lamsa's perversion it reads, "the first-born" (John 1:14, 18). Jesus wasn't the first born from God; He is the ONLY one, God the Son and Son of God."

According to the Bible, Jesus is deemed as both, only begotten and firstborn.
    Firstborn has two different contexts, firstborn of creation and firstborn from the dead.

Col 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

"Image" -> So was the 1st Adam.
    We know full well that he was not literally the firstborn of creation as he was born from Mary and that this verse is speaking of the man Jesus, in the here and now of the times.
    Hence the firstborn of creation, has to be in the mind and plans of the Father, for a Jesus to be, born from Mary, right where all your creations begin (ref in John 1:1b, logos/plan)
    In the exact same context, in the mind of the Father, for the one to be born from Mary, he was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14 and pre-slain in this plan Rev 13:8, the mystery hid in God Eph 3:9.

What you might call the 2nd logos/plan 1:1b, is shown to have been expressed from the Father in John 1:3, alone and by himself Isa 44:24, for or through, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, the Jesus to be (as per the Greeks definitions of "through")
    Col 1:18 - And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Are you seeing what he wouldn't have been or had, if he wasn't firstborn from the dead ?
    But never the less, as Col shows, the Jesus to be was God's focal point or reason, for which all things were created, which includes us and he inherited all this.

"God the Son" -> Pre the cross, NO verses support that.
    After the cross, exalted and glorified, he is now referenced as an only begotten God John 1:18.
    (Begotten simply meaning, your were not the begotten one, until you were begotten).
    Confirming Jesus's words in John 17:3, that when he was here, the Father alone was the Only True God according to Jesus and confirming Jesus's quote from the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is One Yehowah = Not Yehowshuwa -> Jesus.
    Paul also confirms this in 1 Cor 8:6.
    ----------------
    "Micah 5:2 tells us that the Lord Jesus has always lived; but instead of "whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting," Lamsa lies, "whose goings forth have been predicted from of old, from everlasting." This makes no sense. Jesus wasn't predicted from eternity; He has existed from eternity!"

As shown from above, Lamsa is more on the money than what you are suggesting, so it makes perfect sense, especially considering the snippet following, as there is much more.

Mic 5:2 - “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting.”

According to the Interlinear, the word "whose" under the definition of the word, does not exist in there.
    But never the less, LOOK at the bolded section, it is clearly specking of a prophesy, that has not yet taken place and THAT IS the subject that is "from old".

"From old"
    -> Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
    John 5:39 - You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.

The likes of Gen and Mic are referred to or come under -> spiritual drink.
    1 Cor 10:4 - and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ.

"Followed them" = in the context of time, which would have been long after they were dead and Jesus's birth from Mary.
    In the OT, God Yehowah lead them, NOT followed them.

"From everlasting" -> The Jesus to be was the firstborn of creation in the mind of the Father, where all your creations begin, before the world was.
    -----------------
    As for Dan and the anti-christ, LOOK to the Papal system and then 2 Thes 2 ........"himself" can be "itself" (system, followings), him etc can also be - it, same, this etc, etc.
    ------------------
    I'm not saying I support this Bible, but what I've shown you, is based on the average Bibles and not to mention commonsense and obvious conclusions, from the overall theme of the Bible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.