bicarb maple cancer treatment, page-92

1. 11,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Deltaflush,
    I for one have had the dreaded C many years ago.

People are extremely fortunate to have access to so much relevant information via the net these days...I had to troll through medical journals, and there was very little applicable information to be had. What I did find I applied as best I could and believe that it helped.

Radiation therapy got a miserable fail in my case, as well as being left with the ever-present reminders and risks for the future. Three surgeries were required and lifelong 'punishment' extolled.

The most important thing is to get an accurate diagnosis and then follow your heart regarding treatments. I did use juices ,selenium (requiring a prescription) and meditation during the period in question and was fortunate not to have any metastases from the area involved, despite three years from the first surgery to the last.

Cancer patients who participate in their own recovery have been shown time and again to do far better than those who leave it all in the hands of medical professionals. The universe helps those who help themselves imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.