MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

"My viewpoint is I would have much preferred they had partnered...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "My viewpoint is I would have much preferred they had partnered with another pharmaceutical company "

Of course - and its all about the timing. Regarding partnering on DDD , What Silviu has said is that there going it alone on P3 trials ..BUT are in discussion with Pharma about Sales and distribution.

Personally..I don't think Pharma will wait for things to fall in place. Disks results were as outstanding - on the same par as the CHF trials ( except larger 100 person trial)..you can understand why the Professor is in no hurry.

TEVA - you still think that there not serious about REVASCOR ..even though they put up REVASOR on there pipeline list when they presented the 3rd QRT Results - both CHF1700 patients and Heart attack 225 patient trials ( its the 1st time TEVA they have done this in 2 years...34 centres on board ...17 recruiting.). If I remember correctly it was THE ONLY P3 trial outside there Core activities being CNS & Respiratory..

For the 1st time [IMO only] , TEVA analysts must be thinking who is this REVASOR ..what's this P3 trial about ..never heard of it ? Who the bugger is Mesoblast ?

Vinnie - jus to let you know I have taken your suggestion long ago (once I understood the shenanigans) to buy 50 shares here and 100 shares there.

GLTAH and please DYOR and good weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.