FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

bid event imminent ?, page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello bizzboy,
    What an interesting insight. This is certainly an opportune time with market cap at $216M for a company with project pipeline, two mills, 4M+ ounces and foundation now built.

What you explain is possible as the sector cannot find the large deposits at the same frequency as in the past - hence M&A activity will remain a feature.

A major would not buy FML for the gold projects at this stage. As SS has commented correctly the big boys buy and develop high margin long mine life operations. They could be tempted due to TI - the rock chip, mapping, initial RAB discovery on the anomalies and paleochannel work in this location indicate something significant. Nepean would also be a good reason to buy FML. Any bid would come from a mid tier aggressor in the $1-2B market cap zone IMO.

I have no idea if you are right or not bizzboy, I answered because it is such an interesting possibility and thought for discussion. It would be highly opportune to make a play for several of the ASX gold stocks at this stage in history because valuations are extremely low, so is sentiment.

Take care all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.