AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

bid is very underpriced, page-10

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    punters, i've been holding and averaging down for some time and am happy with the vision finally coming to fruition and also feel that this is a low ball offer and there is more in it, however i think many are reading only what they want to see and may have gotten a bit ahead of themselves. the fact is that AOE would need well over $2B for their advancement, which equates to well over 50% of current market cap. this implies dilution through cap raisings, asset sell downs and potentially weakening the balance sheet through pricy project funding. it's all in the press and taking emotion aside, objectively those calling $8+ i feel are dreaming...i truly hope i'm wrong and will be happy to eat my words, however i'm factoring a 650-725 range which would be a fantastic result for all holders...and let's not forget, we would still benefit from AOEI for the long term holders too. just my 2c worth...anyways, good job to all those that held on for the ride...in the words of vinny jones from lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels....it's been emotional!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.