SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

bid might be 75 cents, page-38

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    gees its been an active brainless forum for the last week since I've been sin binned.

let me add some more brainless nonsense....

there are people on in this forum who have held SDL for a long time 2,3,4 years. Can totally appreciate after having made the mistake of being too greedy and not selling out at 60+ they now want to desperately sell at any price to get some runs on the board cos theire other stocks are in the poo big time. I have only held SDL for just over 12months. I am not desperate to agree to any revised bid china cares to put forward. Futhermore this is not just ANY ORDINARY DEAL.

So the short story is - SDL management grow some NUTS and tell NDRC NO, T/O will only go thru at .57.

These scumbags are risking a major strategic national important deal for what? 200M..... c/mon get serious and piss off. If SDL say NO your initial 200m+ investment is halved automatically. Not mention loosing face and all the other nonsense about investing 20B into africa cos they are you 'brothers'

If George says yes we agree to lower offer and BTW the timetable can stay the same i.e. end of november....I ask you what are the chances in 4 months Hanlong ask for another revised bid down?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.