AZA anzon australia limited

I confess to only having just looked at this thread for the...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I confess to only having just looked at this thread for the first time (but I post regularly on the CVN and MAE threads). If you look at the ROC thread you will see,unless things have changed,that ROC is regarded by a fair smattering of long -time followers on HC as a company with poor management (and that is being very,very polite). Ive got 59000 AZA shares and they will have to come and wrest the shares off me -$3.80 plus to just over $1 !!!!! Poor management ? -you betcha. ROC needs AZA, AZA absolutely does not need ROC. Do me and yourself a favour - ignore everything that arrives in the mail from ROC and join me behind the battlements (I think that is what they are called). I havent read more than the last 20 AZA posts and,for the moment ,I dont intend to. Dont be fooled by ROC getting to 70%,or 75% (with a fanfare that you probably wont believe). You would have to have taken leave of your senses to accept the ROC offer (unless Tony Soprano has pulled in his marker and then I might have a modicum of sympathy for you ). In investing the "do nothing" option is often a very,very good one. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.