OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

They’re great quotes from the Kohler interview above.  I am...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    They’re great quotes from the Kohler interview above.  I am going to make three observations

1.  The man doing nearly all the talking has the name James Baillieu.  Last time I checked, he was replaced as Chairman on Thursday evening and resigned completely on Friday morning.  Nobody knows yet what happened but we do know that he’s now gone from the business completely.

2.  The “90% of the credit” is a standard throwaway line I have heard many times or similar.  It is said by the very best bosses who are so self-assured not to need to take credit for success but instead publicly shower it on the workers.  Small pay rises are token, and mean nothing.

3.  If James Baillieu is gone, and he was one of the very best bosses as his comments indicate, and his record at BID was truly amazing, why was he replaced suddenly and who is Andrew Dyer and can he fill his shoes?  Maybe Andrew will step up in the next press interview.and explain who is and what he can do even better.

I guess we will find out over the next Quarterly or two, the performance is what will count, but my senses just smell something here I can’t quite put finger on it and it’s not a good smell to me.  Sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.