LTM 2.70% $4.18 arcadium lithium plc

Because people are complaining that they should have sold often...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Because people are complaining that they should have sold often saying themselves that they were greedy and because if you make bags of profit in such a short period it is almost certainly (or with enough certainty) not happening because of anything else other than overhyped speculation. I’ve been pretty certain about EV revolution for years, since 2016 when I first bought GXY, but all you had to do was look at the massive spike in the spot price and SPs of miners to realise it was going to come back down. Sure invest for the future and ignore all that but then those people wouldn’t be on here complaining.

A house is an awful analogy, but forgivable if you’re living in the Ponzi market that is Australian property and think anything about that or the gross commodification of housing is remotely normal. And you can’t sell the home if you want a home in the same market to be “greedy” as the new house will have gone up too. But yes if you find another cheaper house where you want to live and the one you’re in is selling for a lot more then sell. Houses are not stocks but unfortunately are increasingly treated as such. Also a shame that the stock market is as short term but that is reality.
    Last edited by bfor3108: Today, 10:26

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.