LTM 2.70% $4.18 arcadium lithium plc

The mergers that have occurred ORE / GXY and AKE / LIV is the...

1. 8,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2947
    The mergers that have occurred ORE / GXY and AKE / LIV is the classic case study of why big is not always better. No point having a big dick and unable to get a hard on. Thats what has occurred here.

Even $10.00 is a tragic outcome for some of the long term holders here. $6bn USD is around $7.60-$7.70 LTM so a long way short of $10

To put it into perspective, for GXY holders $10.00 is about 20c more than the price at scheme approval which was $5.40 - 21st Aug 2021.

Yes lithium prices have crashed. But on the very same day PLS was $2.20, its now currently $3.15, plus paid a dividend - Nearly 50% better return.

Some LT holders decided to hold rather than sell, for whatever reasons, they are entitled to do that and must wear the swings - wild in this sector, $17.00 to $3.30 here.

But what they should be able to rely on is that Management are working in shareholders best interests.

This has clearly not been the case with 2 mergers, with huge numbers of shares vesting to BOD and Execs and Corporate advisors fleecing the company the main beneficiaries.

PLS Exec team is the predominant reason for its better performance.

We all remember the pumpers here in the lead up to the merger, where are they now??? They should be bull whipped along with Peter Coleman.

I have been saying for a while that here and WR1 were my take over plays in my portfolio, so should do well out of this.

However selling out at the bottom of the market, when the company is in a fairly sound financial situation is pretty much treason to the LT holders.

Should expect an announcement here clarifying before trade. You cant have your primary stock up near 50% with aftermarket and not inform the CDI holders (LTM) where things are at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.