SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

That may be the case Split. But that doesn't take away the...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    That may be the case Split. But that doesn't take away the strategic element or possible tactic associated with these high quality ' Nearology ' tenements.

In fact given their even closer proximity , there may even be some case for lesser environmental hurdles from more of a quarry style operation right on the doorstep of the NAL operation.

And one only has to look at some of what Sigma Lithium has been doing with their 'Green ' and ' Sustainable ' initiatives at their Vale de Jequitinhonha project in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais where they are creating this ' Green ' rainforest wedge surrounding their minesite in what would otherwise effectively be a desert. And all in the pursuit of ZERO environmental impact and ' Carbon Neutrality ' for their product.

So I think that this sort of strategy is more than possible in these remote areas of Quebec , and at La Motte.

Either way , it certainly is great when you are right and can see a plan coming together with what looks to be the Markets endorsement of your thesis. And just look at Jourdan Resources's overnight close in their SP . Up another 22.22% to a 52 week high and like Sayona , 550% up from around the time of Lynch's 24th November update titled :-

MANAGING DIRECTOR’S UPDATE: QUÉBEC ACCELERATES EV DRIVE

So the facts are that there is definitely a pattern of Share Price behavior and posturing around the NAL La Motte operations. And that together with the comments from BOTH Jourdan's Chairman and CEO in regards Piedmont - Tesla - Sayona as well as the Val D'or region suggests there is a real possibility of further ' Cooperation ' into this BID.

I note you have highlighted the reference to the plural ' partners ' in your other posts. Suppose you could also be suspicious that they use the word ' evolution ' of their projects . So who knows , perhaps there are NOT two separate BIDs but only one BID with multiple partners of which Jourdan may also find itself involved . Could this mean evolution metals as well. I guess only time will reveal.

In either case , the definite ' in sync ' moves on BOTH Sayona and Jordan's share price appreciations do tend to reinforce the fact that something very BIG , and of much higher value will be taking place in this region.

And Sayona given its size will definitely be a part of this process . Whatever shape that takes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.