SYA 2.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Bid War : Evolution Metals (EMC) vs Sayona Mining (SYA), page-76

1. 8,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    PLL bought in to SYA not knowing any confirmed outcome of the bidding process. Are they worried about NAL bidding failure?? Did they buy in prematurely and if they knew that SYA loses the bid would they have bought in??

Let's for a minute suppose the successful bid is not SYA, if so, is PLL pre-empting by downselling their recently acquired holding - they could take a nice bit of profit could they not? I doubt though that they are as shortsighted as some other posters here who either have no material interests or some who only jumped on board to make a fast buck.

After all the delays and with a still unknown confirmed out come I hope that SYA wins the bid but I do hope that if they do it's at a reasonable costing level and not at any cost as that may be detrimental to SYA's interests. If a suddenly appearing competitor pay way over the top - good luck to them because recent history of NAL failure may repeat itself and then SYA may be able to pick up the carcass for peanuts.

SYA has other valuable assets for a fall back - does the competitor - though I couldn't really give a toss. Let's see what sort of backbone the Monitor has - if Sayona's bid is rejected in preference to an upcoming wannabe, than the monitor is made of jelly.

The forum has now turned toxic - us long termers don't need their garbage. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $602.8K 24.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4873470 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6165218 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.