SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

comparative analysis: best you compare a liked Li company. PLL...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    comparative analysis: best you compare a liked Li company. PLL is a good start. Compare chart to announcements on what triggered PLL breaking the double digit SP in Sep 2016 (accusation) and the announcement in Sep 20 (MOU) which started to sky rocket. Understand the triggers of SPs based on announcements.

I'll caveat this opinion by saying DYOR and be aware of the volatility on other factors which can have an effect on the SPs. Regardless you maybe pleasantly surprised and it will make you compare other companies which intern you will identify trends in relation to triggers for SPs. I crudely use an average method as estimates on SPs on similar Anns and rely on others for TA.

Apart from that, it's already been mentioned on numerous occasions on the SYA forums.

IMO ~10c before NAL bid confirmation, ~10-20c post confirmation with gold assay determination Anns, MOUs signed with other big Li customers. ~20-50c close to production and ~$1 after production. Maybe $1> when Quarterlies mentioned profit... increase profit: increases SPs. etc etc.

Factors that can affect SPs; Debt, supply vs demand, reduction of Government incentives, environmental catastrophe, local pop -ve sentiment etc...

Good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.