LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

bid

1. 121 Posts.
    From my modest point of view, there are few competitiors which will incorpore soonest end 2012 (MCP).

If you see a unique cy like LYC selling REE in the market out of China, then we need to ask -in a race for this particular commodities-:

Which company is going to offer highest price to secure its own needs in the short term with so much SUPPLY head wind nowadays in the REE sector?

Make your own bets. I would not be surprised to see LYC over 20 AUD before year ends as a result of a bid.

Reason: in the high tech products you need to supply by all means an ending product when demand is there in order to maintain your own sales and market share. Inelasticity is quite high in REE. Therefore, impact of paying a more expensive price in REE is quite irrelevant in an intermediate product. But, what is not irrelevant is to SECURE YOUR SUPPLY for satisfying demand of an ending product.

Speculation where to enter or going out in the short term with LYC is very dangerous at this level. We are at a point were is better to hold shares in case an announcement is published suddendly.

It s just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.