AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Listen Rev you ill informed pessimist. The anti dilution clause...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Listen Rev you ill informed pessimist. The anti dilution clause on the con note allows him and others who originally committed their hard earned which was $4m if you care to remember. Of which I was one who committed over $1m when you and others sat on the sideline and complained about out cash position yet did nothing to contribute when cap raise offer at 3c.

I don't publicly discuss my position or holding but I will in this case to diffuse your implication the RM has or is acting untoward. In the contrary if you did your research you'd get fact not fiction.

Just so I'm not mistaken what did you offer to contribute at AVQ time of need? Please publish the exact dollar value you came from and contributed.

When that ran out Bergen came in. Any and all conditions remained in place regarding anti dilution and hence this is been converted. Amazing how you feel hard done by and public ally state you didn't get s chance to by at .06 cents when I and others were able to mop up Bergens dump at .06 cents to a further 75,000,000 shares recently to which I bought 25,000,000 or a further $150k to soak up their shares with the view of doing my bit to tighten up the stock. RM shared this view and others did the same.

How is it you can be critical of significant supporters of this stock when they capitalise on the risk they take? Wow.Really!

Your only courage is behind these posts it certainly isnt jumping in when you had a .06 opportunity.

Look forward to next posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.