AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Not sure if Rev is being an ill informed pessimist just having a...

1. 239 Posts.
    Not sure if Rev is being an ill informed pessimist just having a crack.

I have no issues what so ever about Ryan getting any shares at 0.06 or even free shares for that matter. I reckon he would be the most underpaid and overworked CEO on the ASX. He has a big stake in the game which is great.

My issue is with the other $3 million from that debt issue back in April in 2011.I never read anything about an anti-dilution clause and how after 18 months you can pick shares up at 0.06 .... I have personally put a lot of money into this company and I still cannot get to the accountant and show exactly how much I am down on paper. And i am not going to show you on this forum how much that is ... ( probably more out of embarrasment )

As an owner of this company I thank you for your support but would like to know how many pumps and dumps your $1,000,000 was involved in . At least we know who the sellers are now ....

Perhaps if we did not have so much trading before and after announcements we could have got a greater cailbre of institutions then bergen giving us money.

I am still buying because I know this story is going to be massive with the gold in vietnam and SI and especially with a gold price north of $1700 . The bonus is the court case and if it comes our way than you beauty.

I like most people just want an even playing field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.