UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

William1982, hiAren't you suspicious of how having an...

1. 819 Posts.
    William1982, hi

Aren't you suspicious of how having an entitlement to 48% of zinc mine containing $19.1 bn of recoverable metal can only be valued at one eighteenth of its restitution value (the amount we spent on it)? While I understand your good fortune of having been a recent purchaser, and yes, I am in profit overall on these myself at this price, the only sensible course of action for me is to report Jordinson's extraordinary behaviour to the Australian fraud and stock exchange authorities. I profoundly disagree with the current share price as ever being anywhere near close to what it should be in an offer like this.

Given "the bomb Iran or let Iran get the bomb" dilemma, I assume initially there will be more tactics to delay Iran's nuclear program (more asassinations, more cyber warfare, more 'accidents' at nuclear sites, and then finally an attack by Israel as a last resort. In this situation Mehdiabad can 10 or 20 bag on its own. Following the legal route (using arbitration rather than waiting for a change of regime) could also result in Mehdiabad 10 or 20 bagging. Just my view. DYOR. And yes, under Jordinson, the shares might fall to 5 cents if the bid fails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.