NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"BidCo"If the company isn't showing it's either because the names haven't been submitted yet or we a

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I review of the NKP Quarterly ( 31.10.2018)  indicated that "The final procedural steps for implementation of the amalgamation are underway and anticipated the amalgamation will become effective within a week".

The next NKP announcement clarified why the amalgamation had not occurred by stating that "there had been a delay in the anticipated timing of the amalgamation..."

Now we all know that Zijin personnel are  involved and hold executive positions in Gold Mountains ( Bermuda) Investment Limited and NKP. Therefore they would have all the info required to advise why a delay has occurred. Obviously details have not been disclosed to NKP shareholders.

I have sought clarification from Bermuda seeking details about the structure of Gold Maintains and the status of the Certificate for Amalgamation. I was referred to the Government of Bermuda site.... https://www.gov.bm/

The site has no record of Gold Mountains. I made further enquiries and was advised that …
    "If the company isn't showing it's either because the names ( directors etc) haven't been submitted yet or we are waiting for the funds to arrive."

My only conclusion is that maybe Gold Mountains directors have not lodged the relevant documentation re obtaining a certificate of amalgamation nor have they paid the relevant fees. Maybe they want NKP shareholders to sweat it out and see how many may sell  if the share price drops due to their inaction. Let's blame Dissenting Shareholders will be their likely stance coming forward.

I am not aware of Bermudan law time constraints re voting on a resolution to amalgamate and actually submitting an application. Further research is required. I may seek clarification from ASX and ASIC. Then again it will be a waste of time like all previous communication to our so called "authorities".

Write to "[email protected]" and see if you  get a different response.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.