TDO 0.00% 7.9¢ 3d energi limited

I believe you are referring to this, Dimma??"TDO: You're not the...

1. 94 Posts.
    I believe you are referring to this, Dimma??

"TDO: You're not the chosen brother, dls. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You're just a fool.

DLS: Why are you talking about Paul? Don't say this to me.

TDO: I did what your brother couldn't. I broke you and I beat you. It was Paul who told me about you. He's the prophet. He's the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it out of the ground, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen... listen... listen... I paid him ten thousand dollars, cash in hand, just like that. He has his own company now. A prosperous little business. Three wells producing. Five thousand dollars a week.

TDO: Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, DLS.

DLS: No...

TDO: You slithered out of your mother's filth.

DLS: No.

TDO: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at your mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor DLS- one of Bandy's sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had. You lose.

DLS: If you would just take this lease, TDO...

TDO: Drainage! Drainage, DLS, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake! I drink it up!

DLS: Don't bully me, TDO!

TDO: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, DLS? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!"

(As we are in the business of oil - this exercpt from "There will be blood" resonates quite well... i may have interchanged some names with TDO and DLS compared to the original characters.
    Eli (DLS) begs Daniel (TDO) to buy his land so he can gain cash because he lost out during the stock plunge of the depression. Daniel proceeds to kill Eli.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ $2.013K 25.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1083012 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 24521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.