PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

Bidding War

1. 75 Posts.
    It is clear that the two previous bids of .12 were a joke. And public agrees / helps refuse both offers.

What are yours thought on when the next bidding war is and what price will both Evolution, and ZinJin (who will be back) provide or tempt us with.

Here's what the analysts say from an affiliate,
    After reading through their Independent Expert Report last night, which a company under takeover has to have produced by an outside expert. Certainly, you would not choose a reporter, who is bearish on you…still, the outcome , that the company is worth anything between 15.6ct and 24ct, confirms my thinking, that the various takeover offers will have to be improved, to be successful.

Zijin´s bid of 10ct is completely out of the market anyway, and EVN´s bid ( worth at today closing price 13,5ct/share PXG) is also undervaluing PXG considerably. Will be interesting to see Zijin´s tactics…will they make a knock-out bid, or will they gradually increase it? Certainly, there is always the possibility, that they will walk away – but I do not believe this – too hungry is their plant for more ore!

In any case – this play might be lasting for some time – hopefully, it will be over before Christmas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.