AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

The advantage the 88E and Far have is that they are both Mirco...

1. 19 Posts.
    The advantage the 88E and Far have is that they are both Mirco cap stocks, whereas AOW is a nano-cap stock. The advantage the 88E holders have over AOW is that 88e is traded on the LSE as well. Far's advantage over AOW is that they were given a price target of .22 by morgans. The investment is a good buy for a short term 30% but in contrast, to other nano cap stocks in the market, it is not an exceptional performance. I bought shares in the last month and still hold them in AGO, 88E, FAR, CCV, AOW, NEA, SIQ, CVN, BTC and BEN. I bought most of these at their low points and have made a good profit, the most disappointing have been NEA and AOW. AOW is a great buy and I think that the Running Foxes offer is very low. I don't think that the majority shareholders will take it but that will show us that the business is significantly undervalued. The land valuation is very low compared to most other stocks. AOW will continue to be a TO target until there share price starte to meet the share price that the last 2 takeover offers have been. My guess is that the company will wait for a further 12-18 months before accepting a offer, unless oil recovers quicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.