There you go Dipstick - I've confused a debate with one of the...

1. 12,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    There you go Dipstick - I've confused a debate with one of the interviews.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/fox-news-gave-very-cogent-donald-trump-questions-in-advance.html

When they are speaking in public, Fox News personalities will tell their audience that Donald Trump is brilliant and articulate. “He can talk fluently on every single topic with no preparation,” insisted Sean Hannity last night.

In private, they know perfectly well that Trump rambles incoherently. CNN has obtained more texts sent to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, in the days surrounding the insurrection. They find Fox News talent working as unpaid Trump staffers — Hannity asked Meadows for talking points, and replied “Yes sir” when given them — while also conveying their clear understand that Trump needs hand-holding to make it through an interview.

Maria Bartiromo, in particular, asked Meadows to “Pls make sure he doesn’t go off on tangents” during a planned interview. She also supplied him with a list of questions and, in one instance, the answer:

Hi the public wants to know he will fight this. They want to hear a path to victory. & he’s in control,” Bartiromo texted at 9:21 a.m. “1Q You’ve said MANY TIMES THIS ELECTION IS RIGGED… And the facts are on your side. Let’s start there. What are the facts? Characterize what took place here. Then I will drill down on the fraud including the statistical impossibilities of Biden magic (federalist). Pls make sure he doesn’t go off on tangents. We want to know he is strong he is a fighter & he will win. This is no longer about him. This is about ????. I will ask him about big tech & media influencing ejection as well Toward end I’ll get to GA runoffs & then vaccines.

Hi the public wants to know he will fight this. They want to hear a path to victory. & he’s in control,” Bartiromo texted at 9:21 a.m. “1Q You’ve said MANY TIMES THIS ELECTION IS RIGGED… And the facts are on your side. Let’s start there. What are the facts? Characterize what took place here. Then I will drill down on the fraud including the statistical impossibilities of Biden magic (federalist). Pls make sure he doesn’t go off on tangents. We want to know he is strong he is a fighter & he will win. This is no longer about him. This is about ????. I will ask him about big tech & media influencing ejection as well Toward end I’ll get to GA runoffs & then vaccines.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.