Here's another, albeit biased but actually first hand, opinion...

1. 23,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Here's another, albeit biased but actually first hand, opinion for you to ponder.

"Biden's lawyer reveals what really happened in special counsel interview

Special counsel Robert Hur's report on President Joe Biden declined to press any charges, but controversially veered into a number of personal attacks on the president, at one point even suggesting he was unable to recall crucial life information and that he was unchargeable because would put on the act of an enfeebled old man for any jury.

That's not at all accurate to how the interview really went, said Biden's personal lawyer Bob Bauer in an interview with MSNBC's Jen Psaki, herself a veteran of the Biden administration."

As for the characterization of Biden, Bauer said it isn't at all what he witnessed.

"I could tell you that his insinuations or the suggestions in the report simply don't correspond with my recollection of how that interview went," he explained. "And frankly, I don't understand why they are in that report. This is a case that was open and shut from the very first day. He hadn't engaged in any wrongdoing. It was a case of full cooperation. He was turning over the documents that were found."

Biden's lawyer reveals what really happened in special counsel interview - Raw Story

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.