Biden gets it

1. 80,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Whatever you think of Joe Biden - he's got a couple of things here very right

"It's time for corporate America and the wealthiest 1%... to pay their fair share,"

It sure is - it's well overdue to redistribute the enormous wealth of a tiny percentage of America to the rest

"When I think climate change I think jobs," he said. "There's no reason why American workers can't lead the world in the production of electric vehicles and batteries."

spot on - America has had an enormous auto industry and had developed some wonderful auto/transport technologies - cars, trucks, boats, aircraft -

there's absolutely no reason why America cannot go well with developing and innovating EV's and self drives.

Some of the 'crazy yank' hobbies really do extend technologies - if it's got wheels - they race it - not only do they race it - but, they go way way way over the top -

to me - that's a good thing - it's one of their national characteristics that has enormous benefits.

Even with their obnoxious side - they managed to put Enzo Ferrari back in his box for a few years back in the 60's - fair enough he probably was at a weak point - but, the yanks sure did cut the mustard and they cut it quick.

They also put a man on the moon and brought him back safely - not too shabby for the computing power of the era - where if their best computer was in your hand as a smartphone today -

you'd chuck it in the bin within 10 minutes.

If they could just redirect their energies away from wars and direct that energy to benefitting mankind by building stuff and innovating stuff that make our world better - well - that would be an amazing thing.

Article here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.