Racism for many neutral observers has now been effectively and...

1. 3,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Racism for many neutral observers has now been effectively and sadly diminished to a "gotcha" card that disgusting political hacks and msm pull out when trying to control debate, such as when Biden started shouting "Jim Crow blah blah....." at Trump.......ironic given Bidens Democratic party were the only ones who participated in the shameful Jim Crow laws

As to this latest diatribe of guff from you......well you actually posted the same copy & paste garbage in response to me only a week or two ago on another thread

Then I asked you to pick out ANY of the events in the guff and we could debate it. You did not. You deflected. You had nothing to back up a single point of the guff that you posted.

I however did pick up on a couple of said points. I researched them and presented the actual facts of those items from your list - I presented them along with actual links that fully described the events........and what do you know......your guff was shown to be......guff......click-bait......devoid of context......devoid of truth.....devoid of fact.

Rather than acknowledge the truth.....you moved on to your next internet trawled piece of "copy and paste" guff

.........that sums you up buddy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.