Charlie Kirk@charliekirk11People have sent me a post from Emily...

1. 17,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    People have sent me a post from Emily Goodin, senior White House correspondent for the DailyMail from July 17th. She documented that the flight time from Vegas to Dover was 3hrs 48 mins—extremely fast—and that AF1 flew so fast the "plane shook." This seems to confirm reports of how urgently AF1 took off out of Vegas. The questions now are: Did Joe Biden have a serious medical event in Vegas that has been covered up?Did that medical event contribute to his decision to pull out of the race?How precarious is Joe Biden's current health condition?

UPDATE: I've received multiple emails like this one confirming many elements of the story. Many have confirmed that a call went out to block streets to get Biden to University Medical trauma center ASAP, and then the plan abruptly changed and they got him out on AF1 very quickly. I have not confirmed the IDs of these people, but there are an overwhelming number of stories corroborating essentially the same account that I felt comfortable sharing. I have people diving deeper into this now.
    Last edited by hersuit: Today, 10:56

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.