Biden incapable of handling foreign policy, page-17

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hannity is a conservative shill and has had his own share of trying to fend off sex scandal. extracts below full story on NBC news link
    Sean Hannity Denies Right-Wing Blogger's Sex Harassment Claim Right-wing blogger Debbie Schlussel claims Fox's Sean Hannity pressured her to come to his hotel room and banned her from his show when she didn't. Image: Debbie Schlussel shown in this undated image Debbie Schlussel hasDebbie Schlussel April 25, 2017, 2:15 AM AWST / Updated April 25, 2017, 6:11 AM AWST By Corky Siemaszko Fox News host Sean Hannity is flatly denying a former guest’s claim that he pressured her to “come back with me to my hotel” — and then banned her from his show when she declined.

Sean Hannity Denies Right-Wing Blogger's Sex Harassment Claim

Right-wing blogger Debbie Schlussel claims Fox's Sean Hannity pressured her to come to his hotel room and banned her from his show when she didn't.
    Image: Debbie Schlussel shown in this undated image
    Debbie Schlussel hasDebbie Schlussel

April 25, 2017, 2:15 AM AWST / Updated April 25, 2017, 6:11 AM AWST

Fox News host Sean Hannity is flatly denying a former guest’s claim that he pressured her to “come back with me to my hotel” — and then banned her from his show when she declined.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.