ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I posted yesterday news on Naaja Nathanielsen statements...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    I posted yesterday news on Naaja Nathanielsen statements regarding Rare Earth Mining and Critical Minerals and wanting GREENLAND to be part of the GREEN TRANSITION and achieving this with a Uranium ban of 100 ppm. As has been previously stated the opposition have also clearly staed that the ban would remain if re-elected...

However I still make the point that GML have Special Conditions which were given prior to this Current ban being implemented. That has given GML the basis for spending 100's millions of Kroner developing the project so far. "Compromise and Collaboration" is the only answer, it will not go to court once the penny DROPS....

Below is an extraction from Hammonds reasons for lifting the ban back in 2013.
    Thought it would be reasonable to post this article now versus Naaja Statements:

Drops Uranium Mining Ban, WORLD NUCLEAR NEWS (Oct. 25, 2013).)

The Prime Minister of Greenland, Aleqa Hammond, favored the new policy as important to the economy, stating that”[w]e cannot live with unemployment and cost of living increases while our economy is at a standstill. It is therefore necessary that we eliminate zero tolerance towards uranium now.” (Greenland Lifts ‘Zero Tolerance’ Uranium Mining Ban, supra.) Once the ban ends, mining of the rare earths that are needed for the manufacture of electric cars, weapons, wind turbines, and smart phones, will also be possible. (Id.)

Denmark has stated that although it supports Greenland’s development of the mining industry, extraction of uranium has “far-reaching foreign, defence and security implications.” (Greenland Drops Uranium Mining Ban, supra.) For this reason, in addition to urging Greenland to make sure international standards for the mining industry are met, Denmark has said that a framework agreement must be drawn up covering uranium mining and export. (Id.)

The planned policy change was not universally popular in Greenland. The day before the vote, hundreds of citizens in Nuuk, Greenland’s capital, protested the end of the zero-tolerance stance that had been in effect since 1988. (Regulatory Issues Other Countries: Denmark/Greenland, supra.)

It was reported on November 8, 2013, that Hammond sees the end of the ban as a step towards full independence from Denmark, with mineral resources providing enough income to replace the current grant from Denmark of around DKK3.3 billion (about US$594 million) per year. I think it is important at this juncture to remember that GML have clearly stated that the Kavenfjeld Mine is a Rare Earth Mine and it was not necessary to use the uranium....

"How a Society Can Choose to Succeed or FAIL"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $22.57K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099203 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 56103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.