ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I agree with what you are saying Hap..GML have been `in...

1. 2,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    I agree with what you are saying Hap..

GML have been `in Greenland for a very long time in the past posts posters on this site were highly critical of the green's in Greenland and clearly stating that they were insignificant and of no significance..

At the same time I have read all of GML's statements about the project as it has been progressed in particular all the points on safety etc... The GML story is a good one and clearly the message has not got through to the population mostly the locals it would seem who Mariane Paviasen and her other 3 female supporters have incited with their own message of fear and intimidation....

On the GML story it would as promoted also significantly changes the lives of many once it progressed to production including the revenue to the GoG versus the block grant from Denmark..

Therefore something needs to be done regarding having the right people on the ground promoting the project. I have in my past posts mentioned this on a number of occasions..

They have spoken about Public Hearings etc but that is not enough with such a potentially big project...

I saw the video that was at a Public hearing where questions were asked of people on the screen that obviously were in Australia... I thought it was awful and not the way to get such a project off the ground. Certainly with people talking about safety issues and radiation and tailings , it just did not come across as being genuine or professional enough..
    The locals then take a view on GML as being some big Multi National Mine coming in telling them all what to do...

When as we all know GML is not that and where the majority of investors have been all small investors...

Myself in particular became interested because I thought it would be a good and exciting project for Greenland in this changing world..

When I make that statement "If you are not at the table you can't read the menu"
    That actual means form the first step it is not about being at the final meeting with the Managing Director it's about building the relationship from step one on the ground with the right people...

Maybe Daniel Mamadou will see this weakness and look to address it so that we an be at the table....

GML project success comes down to about 2 votes in the government. IA is already in disarray with resignations and partners in their coalition defecting..

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.