You don't need to quote the entire article. I subscribe to the...

1. 15,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    You don't need to quote the entire article. I subscribe to the Washington Post and I read the article on the day it came out.

But let's humour you. I'll quote from the exact article you've provided.

"The Trump administration on Friday dramatically escalated its response to the fast-spreading coronavirus epidemic by announcing quarantines and major travel restrictions that officials said were meant to limit contagion"

Can't see the word "ban" anywhere there.

"Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar also said the Trump administration would quarantine any Americans who had visited China’s Hubei province, where the disease originated, within the past 14 days"

Oh I'm sure that worked really well. Because by that time, Covid-19 was all over China.

"Officials said the self-quarantine rules would require individuals to stay in their homes for a certain length of time, monitor themselves for certain symptoms such as coughing, and check their temperatures and report them to local health officials."

Excellent directive. Because Americans always love being told what to do and no doubt, every single one of them stayed home and never, ever ventured to any public place, right?

Etc. etc.- it's painfully obvious that you've shot yourself in the foot. The White House did not ban travel from China on Jan 31. But hey, allow me to quote another article at you.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/22/trump-never-actually-banned-flights-from-china-or-/

Read it and weep.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.