"Iran of course perpetually in America’s sights since the locals...

1. 81,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

"Iran of course perpetually in America’s sights since the locals run the puppet shah out of town. Further action by the Washington War Party there can’t be ruled out. Can’t the extreme US imperialists just be happy that their economic sanctions that are aimed directly at the Iranian people are biting and hurting a lot, including children."

It's a historically interesting time for the USA ---- AND for Australia atm

the US is war weary -------------- BUT - the military industrial complex is a real animal and it requires regular feeding

so - what will happen??????

it's not like you can just up and stop feeding it - it's got power right through the entire nation ------------ and, indeed ------- the nation of the US depends on it ------------- to starve it - they starve.

so - if they feed it at all - then, they must war --------- weary or not

which means for Australia ------------- guess what?

more accurately ------------- where and when

my fear for Australia would be China and soon

China is a totally different kettle of fish to any of the others since WW2 ---

personally - I can't see the USA being that stupid to take on mainland China ------------- BUT - one cannot tell

what I can see is that China and the US might have a pretend war - fighting over some little fart place somewhere which might suck both in - but, not come to eithers mainland ---------- I can sure see that one -

and, what is Australia???????? --------- a little fart place - therein lies a big big big danger

the US starts some poop show in the Straits - or China gets involved in Taiwan

the USA uses it's great friend in the South - Deputy Oz - to launch some flights from ---

China sends a few rockets towards the bases ---------- it's game on

as it intensifies over the years ------- as usual --------- America loses - as it's done every other time in Asia since WW2 --

then, they abandon Australia - just like they abandoned South Vietnam

game over Oz -----------no more barbies ------- bring in the chop suey

NZ looks on whilst saying 'gosh, that sux'

for me - there IS a solution - but, no way can I see that America would even think about it ----------

IMO - you cannot just kill off the MIC in the US - not possible - and, you can't go back and abort the idea - it's been born - it exists and it's right through their system ----------

so - if you want to turn it about from an evil monster ---------- BUT, keep it as the tool it is -------------ie. profit making -

then ------------- work WITH it.

How?

turn it from military to exploration

turn it from making weapons to making machines - for space exploration, for machines to better mankind, for making better illness prevention mechanisms

god knows this covid has shown us that we could basically rebuild all of the buildings on earth to do a better job with fomite transmission -

now - there's a LOT more business in that than in any 20 year wars

end results ---------- you still make the huge profits - it still percolates through your entire society -

you just don't kill people ---------------- and, you don't bring crap to your supposed friends front doors

not hard ---------------------------- just impossible for the American mindset

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.