Quotes:“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring...

1. 15,360 Posts.
    Quotes:

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (referring to President Obama.)

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

“poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” He quickly corrected himself after some applause by adding: “Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.