Biden - Why? Financial suicide

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Got me thinking this morning why did they vote for these Dems with an economy
    devastated by Covid, vote for a party that will not increase employment (please prove me otherwise on this
    point), a party with some very long-term risky policies.

A commentator said that elections are not about the economy!! Interesting, so are they about jobs? Do people
    care about having a job or not? of course they do.

So why all this support for Biden... and hers's probably why.. the Media has most of the blame for the brainwashing of the masses,
    plus the Dems constant advertising on TV on how evil Trump is. They fell for it.

And the scare campaign re Covid, blaming Trump for it, when people could have easily pulled out a map of the
    world and realised that Covid is everywhere, even worse in other parts of the world

So was it an anti-Trump vote, a vote against a politicians personality, not against his policies focusing on a strong economy,
    on jobs and a strong stock market.
    Did they sacrifice their financial well-being, their financial suicide, just cos the Media persuaded them to?
    Will people be happy now of possibly 4 years of share price declines, just so they can see the back of Trump?

(Am I being too pessimistic?)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.