No need for Trump to release the results of his cognitive...

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    No need for Trump to release the results of his cognitive test.
    It's all there in his own words

(OnStealth Fighters) "You like the F-35?"Trump said at a military briefing in Puerto Rico in November 2017. "Youcan’t see it. You literally can’t see it. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’tsee.”

Windmills: "And they say the noise causes cancer”

(Origins) “I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges ofthe investigation.

(Onthe civil rights integration issue of school busing): “Well, it’s been something that they’ve done for a very long aperiod of time. I mean, you know, there aren’t that many ways you’re going toget people to schools. So this is something that’s been done. It is certainly aprimary method of getting people to schools.”

(July4th speech on the American War of Independence 1775-1783):
    “they took over the airports”

(Dr Trump)

“Thekidney has a very special place in the heart.”

The newly created nation of “Nambia”

You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

(On his father, who was born in the Bronx NY)“My father is German, right, was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany.”

Rally?What Rally

“I don’t know about rallies…I know onething. I haven’t left the White House in months except for a brief moment togive a ship the Comfort…”

“You held a rally in March,” Alcindor interjected.

“I don’t know? Did I hold a rally? I’m sorry. I hold a rally,” “Let me tell you. In January, when I did this, there were virtually no cases and no deaths.”

And, you know, when you say “per capita,” there’s many per capitas. It’s, like, per capita relative to what?

15/6/20

"If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any,” Trump said during a White House event highlighting administration actions to help senior citizens.

Scientists : AIDS Vaccine????
    “These are the people – the best, the smartest, the most brilliant anywhere, and they’ve come up with the AIDS vaccine. They’ve come up with … various things.”

COVFEFE!

Last edited by kbear1: 04/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.