Even FOX's Uber Trumpist Bartiromo doesn't believe your other...

1. 23,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Even FOX's Uber Trumpist Bartiromo doesn't believe your other favourite talking point about a Chinese army crossing the border.

Republican Rep Mark Green didn't get the softballs he expected. Emphasis added.

Gee, that's two of your talking points debunked in 2 days !

"Bartiromo Frustrated No Proof China Sending 'Mini-Army Across' The Border

GREEN: You know, China, who clearly is doing everything they can to upset the current world order and take over as the hegemon of the world, they are sending, you know, we've got these tens of thousands of people coming. It's something we should consider as a national security risk, and the Democrats don't seem interested.

BARTIROMO: Well, that's what I'm saying. I mean, you can't just pick up and leave China and move to America, right? They have to have approval, authorities have to okay something like that.

So again, are they being directed? Is this a coordinated situation where Xi Jinping is creating a little mini-army in America?

GREEN: Yeah, we don't have any evidence of that, but what we do have is evidence that there are certain numbers of them, and in fact the majority of them are single males, but not all of them."

"BARTIROMO: What do you think is going on? Because I hear you saying two things. On the one hand, you're saying I have no evidence of that. On the other hand, you're saying, well, I have sources that tell me that they're connected to the CCP.

So, which is it?"
    Last edited by thecurious1: 17/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.