Before the election we all knew Biden is a warmonger who would...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Before the election we all knew Biden is a warmonger who would cause conflicts in the Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, etc. I even read some articles talking about possibilities of flareups in Crimea and North Africa and Falkland islands and etc. So now that hes been elected and all the democrats told us Noooo Joe bidens a sweet man have you seen is dog and then his dogs go around biting and attacking children and thats exactly what we are seeing today

What a surprise

But the child being abused By Joe in this case is not one of Epsteins trafficked girls or a pizza party pre-pubescent, its Our Friends in Israel. The Palesteinians are Attacking and Destroying land that is Rightfully theirs because Of Joe Biden.

Trump would ne ver allow this as you have seen it didnt happen until Biden elected and The truth is coming out as Our Poor Jewish brothers are cruelly targeted by Arab infidels.

Not that I like the Bary Obama but He said "I am the cloesest thing to a jew that has ever sat in the White Hosue" Look it up and There was no violence or disagreemtn during his 8 years in israel (although there was plenty onon the Amercan Flag and our White communities.)

Amd trimp Wear a Yamuka to the West Wall and became an honorary jew

Where is Biden while our Jews cry and die?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.