Biden's out? Who will replace him and how will it happen?, page-77

1. 9,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    H,

1. Do you think JB is demonstrating dementia? Looks like classic signs to me, I recognize them from Reagan
    2. Do you think the Dems were aware of this in the '22 election? I'd say they were aware in the '20 election
    3. Are they presently aware he is not fit to be CiC? I'd say that's obvious based on the comments from the Dems
    4. Do you think he is fit for office at the present time? No, he wasn't fit in 2020.
    5. Do you think he should be allowed to remain in the chair? He's in the chair, the rules dictate he can remain there until removed or he loses in '24.
    "If you believe 2 & 3 to be true...do the Dems deserve to have any trust invested in them and their candidate whomever it might be, be supported?"

Why do you care about, do the Dems deserve to have any trust? Such a strange question, your not voting for them and neither am I.

I care not who their candidate is, their system will pick one.

Much like the Reps, I don't care that Mr Trump will be their candidate, their system will pick him. It's got nothing to do with trust.

I don't trust any politician but I have no stake in the game as I don't vote.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.