WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Bids called for failed gold miner Wiluna, page-11

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Depends what you call debt, there's no way someone buying will pay all creditors out in full, or even to agree to in the future. I've researched these things too many times and the secured creditor may get paid (often doesn't), other creditors may get something (depending on the outcome of secured creditor) and finally the poor shareholders, they only get out with anything if the two prior get what they want and even then, it would be minimal (as Drugo said, 5c to the $1 would be an amazing result).

The best way I can see forward for shareholders (only ones that participated in the last CR) would be legal action as to me it seemed totally wrong. The comment on the other thread about creditors being paid is a bit irrelevant, a fair chunk of the raising with creitors wasn't cash, it was suppliers taking shares instead of leaving an accounts payable amount, in essence, they've (mostly Byrnecut), in a super short time, reduced their claim of debt and moved it to shares, i.e. down a level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.