NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Bids for Perth Basin assets, page-9

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    Golly stash ..... I'm gunna tell Santa what you are saying .......
    Come on get into the festive spirit ..... and dream a little.
    Until we get some bidding underway from some interested parties then we have no idea where the share price will end up.
    For the record I need a Disallowed from here to break even, so those of you who are wingeing and wringing your hands, you won't get a lot of sympathy from me because I believe in the story that TUI has espoused here for years ..... NWE have substantial hydrocarbon assets of immense value .... the market has not recognised that yet but it will ....
    Shelly is an extremely qualified and experienced Hydrocarbon engineer. She has already achieved a lot in a shitty World Oil market which is well beyond her control. She has the advantage of the permits which were gathered together by Peter Munachen when the rest of the Australian Industry were in panic and divesting themselves of the Perth Basin assets as if they were some sort of flee ridden rodent.
    Do some maths yourself on the proven assets that we have and start with the 2.6tcf of gas from the Arrowsmith drilling, then add some numbers from Xanadu and some potential from EP368 ..... discount the amounts to suit your own personallity and then divide the shares into that figure.
    I'm sure that you will surprise yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.