CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

bids have been received

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    For those interested - i received this from a friend who owns the stock:

Dear Jason

Thank you for your update – I’ve forwarded this onto the ASX for completeness of the email trail

xxxx

If no bids were received or a further extension granted then an update would have been made updating the market as required.

We continue to review the submissions and progress all other aspects of our business.

Kind regards

Jason

I was aware of those comments in your subsequent update – but the market has no indication whether any bids were in fact received. Your comments below suggest they have – but I would have thought in the interests of continuing to promote the company, and that if positive bids in line with your first announcement were received, this would be confirmed to the market. Presently, there are many shareholders concerned that there is no interest from the market – be it fund or equity .

I look forward to a more detailed announcement this week

xxxxx

As advised in that announcement “upon receipt of these bids and following a detailed review of them by the Board and its advisors, an update to the market will then be made”

Our quarterly report will be released this week and an update will of course be included in that.

In the meantime, the Board continues to review the various proposals.

Kind regards

Jason

On the 9th October you informed the market that you would extend the Bidding Timetable to allow prospective bidders to finalise their submissions. The extended time has now passed and this is a significant piece of information. The market is currently pricing that the stock has not received any bids – certainly not the “several times the current market capitalisation ..” suggested when this corporate update was first released to the market.

It would be prudent to inform the market that bids from (how many interested third parties) have been received, whether they were in line with the unsolicited bid offers (stating if they were better or worse) and an indicative time for their review and recommendation by the Board.

I am an existing shareholder - this information is now not considered confidential – and a significant piece of information the market would need to make rational economic decisions about their future investment with CCC.

I trust this will be forthcoming by COB today – this email has been forwarded to the ASX for referral.

Thanking you in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.