ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Zogeel, thanks for finding this. When the main paper in...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Zogeel, thanks for finding this. When the main paper in Greenland points out the flawed practices that the law makers make and pointing out that they are not qualified to govern those decisions says a lot.

"The legal dispute over Kuannersuit/Kvanefjeld scares investors away because it highlights legal and political challenges in Greenland. Researchers from the Danish Institute for International Studies (DIIS) are urging the Government of Greenland to take a closer look at its justice system."

No country wants to invest in turning a shovel on a mine in Greenland. Look at the mine next door.

" Strengthen Greenland's judicial system by preparing arbitrators to conduct international arbitration proceedings as a necessary step in the preparation of future foreign investment-Assess whether to either put the Danish Arbitration Act of 2005 in force or formulate a separate Greenlandic Arbitration Act, perhaps in addition to the preparation of a model for bilateral investment agreements- Consider when the draft constitution for a future independent state is audited, whether the benefits (in the form of investor confidence, institutional autonomy and resources) by keeping a final court of appeal outside Greenland outweighs the disadvantages of not having an independent court in Nuuk."

The current courts are not qualified to deal with the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.