CKL 0.00% 70.5¢ colorpak limited

I'm very excited about the acquisition but only cause I like...

1. 290 Posts.
    I'm very excited about the acquisition but only cause I like risk......it does alter the characteristics of this business.....CKL is no longer 'a sure thing', but that's not why I invest

To be honest, this stock is now worth between $2 or close to 40 cents depending on how this acquisition goes.....and things could change quickly down the track, as the inferior CCH business shows through

With the EBITA presented, CCH is a loss making enterprise....bought way below net tangible assets.......

The attraction for CCH from the sale is being able to stay in their core business while making sure there end products are bought downstream..........CCH has assured this with the supply agreements.

For CCH, there is no reason to fund a loss maker inside their vertically integrated structure, when they can ties up their product sales downstream.......

For CKL, this is an unprecented opportunity for good management to do their thing.......cut costs, cut costs, cut costs.....

Business is a war against costs....the revenue here is captive.......If management can execute, then profitability here could be extreme

It's cool that they've found a place for that surplus cashflow other than dividends.....let's see the growth role

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.